#share-button{ border-top:1px solid #ccc;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc; padding:8px 0px;margin:10px 0px;width:100%;float:left;height:20px;font-family: 'Noto Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 400;} #share-button p{ float:left; background:#fafafa; display:block; padding:5px 8px !important; margin-top:-3px; border-radius:6px 6px;} #share-button a{ position:relative; float:left; border-radius:6px 6px; display:block; color:#fafafa; padding:5px 8px; margin:-3px 3px 3px;} #share-button a:hover{ }

Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Forensic Analysis of WhatsApp on Android Smartphones

Acknowledgements

The research and writing of this thesis has been one of the most significant academic challenges I ever had to face. Without the support and guidance of the following people, this study would not have been completed. It is to them that I owe my deepest gratitude.
I would sincerely like to thank my advisor, Dr. Golden G. Richard III for giving me an opportunity to conduct this thesis research under his excellent guidance. His exceptional knowledge, wisdom and understanding have inspired and motivated me. My professors, Dr. Shengru Tu and Dr. Adlai DePano for being on my thesis committee and mentoring me during my Master’s degree in Computer Science at University of New Orleans.
I am thankful to my friend Thomas Sires, for initiating my interest in Linux, making sure I keep it up and help me solve technical issues. I appreciate the help from Aisha Ali-Gombe, Joe Sylve and Andrew Case who are on our Information Assurance group, for their contributions in the Information Assurance field and answering my questions.
Finally, I would like to thank my Parents and each member in my family and friends for their unconditional love and support. I specially want to thank my husband Mr. Naveen Singh, who has been my core source of strength through every phase of this effort and constantly encouraged me to do my best. His systematic approach and kind feedback towards my thesis has helped me improve. Words cannot express how grateful I am to you.
My heartfelt gratitude to my precious daughter Navya Singh, who was born during my Master’s program and has spent many days without my complete attention. With her never give up attitude she has taught me perseverance to work around a problem until I succeed. Thank you for all your love my little girl, it kept me going.
By : Neha S. Thakur
Download Link :
0 Comments
Comments
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment